Welcome! Thank you for using MJLSI!
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the MJLSI’s website, which can be accessed at https://www.mjlsi.com/ [or through our mobile application].
“Service” refers to the MJLSI’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can management of meetings between teams of companies that choose to register on our platform with the possibility of integration with videoconferencing platforms and signature of documents produced in meetings by the participants themselves.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the MJLSI.
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
Acceptance of our Policy will be made when you access or use the MJLSI website, application, or services. This will indicate that you are aware of and in full agreement with how we will use your information and data.
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, phone, name, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
- Information collected via Technology
To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your email address. To use the Service thereafter, you do need to submit further Personal Information includes your email, phone, name. However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you.
Access logs: MJLSI automatically collects application access logs that include the IP address, with date and time, used to access the MJLSI. This data is mandatory to collect, according to the MJLSI, but will only be provided to third parties with your express authorization or through a court order.
Communications with MJLSI: When you communicate with MJLSI, we collect information about your communication, including metadata such as date, IP and time of communications and all of its content, as well as any information you choose to provide.
- Information you provide us by registering for an account
Registration data: When you register with MJLSI, you provide us with information such as your full name, e-mail, username, password, telephone, your role in the company, a photo.
- Children’s Privacy
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 18. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18, or allow anyone under the age of 18 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may use your personal data to:
- Allow you to access and use all *** features;
- Send you messages regarding support or service, such as alerts, notifications and updates;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, news, updates, events and other matters that you may be interested in;
- We create new services, products and features;
- Detection and prevention of fraud, spam, and security incidents;
- Verify or authenticate the information provided by you, including by comparing it with data collected from other sources;
- For any purpose that you authorize at the time of data collection;
- Comply with legal obligations.
All collected data will be deleted from our servers when you request it, by free and easy procedure, or when they are no longer needed or relevant to offer you our services, unless there is any other reason for their maintenance, as an eventual obligation legal requirement for data retention or the need for data prevention to safeguard MJLSI rights.
In cases where you request the deletion of your data, we will keep your data for 96 (ninety-six) months (equivalent to 8 years) counted from your request for deletion.
MJLSI can share the information it collects with servers located in both Saudi Arabia, the United States and Dubai. Information sharing will take place anonymously, whenever possible, in order to preserve your privacy. You hereby expressly authorize such shares.
All data, information and content about you can be considered active in the case of negotiations in which the MJLSI is a party. Therefore, we reserve the right, for example, to include your data among the company’s assets if it is to be sold, acquired or merged with another. By means of this Policy you agree and are aware of this possibility.
MJLSI reserves the right to provide your data and information about you, including your interactions, if legally required to do so, which is necessary for the company to comply with national and international laws, or if you expressly authorize it.
You can always choose not to disclose your data to us, but keep in mind that some of that data may be necessary to use the functionality of our applications. Regardless, you will always have rights relating to the privacy and protection of your personal data.
Accordingly, below we summarize all the rights you have under national and foreign data protection laws, which are:
- Right of access: This right allows you to request and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: This right allows you, at any time, to request the correction and / or rectification of your personal data, in case you identify that some of them are incorrect. However, to make this correction effective, we will have to check the validity of the data you provide us. You can directly rectify some of your personal data via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exclusion right: This right allows you to ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you. All data collected will be deleted from our servers when you request it or when it is no longer necessary or relevant to offer our services to you, unless there is any other reason for its maintenance, such as any legal obligation to retain data or the need for their preservation to safeguard MJLSI’s rights. To change your personal information or delete it from our database, just send an email to email@example.com.
- Right to object to processing: You also have the right to dispute where and in what context we are processing your personal data for different purposes. In certain situations, we can demonstrate that we have legitimate reasons for processing your data, which override your rights, if, for example, they are essential for the provision of our applications.
- Right to request anonymization, blocking or deletion: This right allows you to allow us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) when you need data to be maintained even if we no longer need it, as needed, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or if you opposed the use of your data, but in this case we need to verify that we have legitimate reasons to use it.
- Right to portability: We will provide you, or third parties you choose, with your personal data in a structured and interoperable format.
- Right to review automated decisions: You also have the right to request a review of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of your personal data that affects your interests, including decisions designed to define personal, professional, consumer and consumer profiles. credit and / or aspects of your personality.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you for more information regarding your request in order to expedite our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests for 05 (five) business days. Occasionally, it can take more than 05 days if your request is particularly complex or if you have made several requests. In this case, we will inform you and keep you updated about the progress of your request.
If you have any questions about these issues and how you can exercise these rights, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
All your data is confidential and only people with the proper authorization will have access to it. Any such use will be in accordance with this Policy. MJLSI will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems and your data. Our servers are located in different locations to ensure stability and security, and can only be accessed through previously authorized communication channels.
All your information will be, whenever possible, encrypted, in case they do not prevent its use by the platform. At any time you can request a copy of your data stored in our systems. We will keep the data and information only until such time as is necessary or relevant for the purposes described in this Policy, or in the case of periods predetermined by law, or even when it was necessary for the maintenance of legitimate interests of the MJLSI.
MJLSI considers your privacy to be extremely important and will do everything in its power to protect it. However, we cannot guarantee that all data and information about you on our platform will be free from unauthorized access, especially if there is improper sharing of the credentials necessary to access our application. Therefore, you are solely responsible for keeping your password in a safe place and sharing it with third parties is prohibited. You undertake to notify MJLSI immediately, through secure means, of any unauthorized use of your account, as well as unauthorized access by third parties to it.
This document is governed and must be interpreted in accordance with Saudi Arabia and European Union privacy and data protection regulations, where applicable.
The Forum of Riyadh city is hereby elected as competent to settle any issues arising from this document, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be.